The BBA program is designed to impart business and management knowledge to aspiring student for a better understanding of the corporate world. The program blends four core disciplines of business, management, communication and information system. In addition, this program enables students for drawing a prospective career map in the field of Business management.
- To promote basic understanding of busiess and managment practices in 21st century organizations among students.
- To train students for acquiring good communication, interpersonal and entrepreneurial skills.
- To develop the student personality as a whole to become tomorrow's competent professionals.
B.B.A. 1st year (F.Y.)
||Business Organisation & System
||Business Communication Skills
||Business Economics (Micro)
||Business Demography & Environmental Studies
||Principles of Managements
||Principles of Marketing
||Principles of Finance
||Basics of Cost Accounting
B.B.A. 2nd year (S.Y.)
||Human Resource Management & Organisation Behaviors
||Business Economic (Macro)
||Production & Operations Management
||Industrial Relations & Labour laws
||Management Information System
||Business Exposure (Field Visits )
B.B.A. 3rd year (T.Y.)
||Supply & Chain logistics
||Research Methodology (Tools & Analysis )
||Specialisation - I
||Specialisation - II
||Business Planning & Project Management
||Management Control System
||Specialisation - III
||Specialisation - IV
Any candidate who has passed 10 + 2 exam from Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education or an equivalent examination of any other statutory Board or University with English as a passing subject with minimum 45% marks in aggregate
Student has to obtain the Admission Form in prescribed format from the Prospectus. The admission form duly filled should be submitted to college along with following documents in original with two notorized attested copies
- School leaving certificate / transfer certificate.
- Address proof
- Original mark sheet (12th Std Mark Sheet or equivalent for Bachelor Courses / graduation- for PG courses)
- Three passport size photos
Registration and Admission fees
Admission for degree and diploma courses will be confirmed only after the receipt of admission form duly filled in all respect along with the original documents and after payment of registration fees of 150/- in cash.
NOTE : A registration fee is non-refundable.