Our College has instituted a Grievance Redressal Committee. This committee aids the settlement of genuine grievances of students, staff and parents toa satisfactory level so as to promote healthy relationships between students, parents and the college as well as its employees. The grievance includes any matter relating to students and staff. The committee is requested to contribute effectively to dispose the grievances at the earliest.
1) To deal with all genuine grievances of students and staff of the college.
2) All complainants should file their grievances either in writing on paper to the committee or online through the website of the college.
3) The committee will meet at least once in a month to resolve grievances.
4) To take conclusive decisions and submit its recommendations to the deciding authority for addressing alleged grievances.
5) The student/staff shall bring up his grievance in a prescribed format immediately to the Grievance Cell without fail. The number of grievance settled or pending will be reported to the Principal/Director every month.
1)A compliant box is provided on the ground floor of 2nd block for students.
2) Similarly another complaint box will be provided at 1st floor (in front of Mathematics Department) of the same block for the staff.
3) All grievances referred to the Grievance Redressal Committee shall be entered in a Register by designated member.
4) All complaints should be resolved within a time frame by looking into its seriousness in a two way approach.
5) The result of the grievance redressal procedure will be informed to the complainant within the period defined.
6) Any staff/ student may report directly to the Principal/Director for resolution of grievance if he/she is dissatisfied with the GRC.